Photobucket


Patrick Swayze,
dead at 57.
mostly known from popular movies such as ghost & dirty dancing.

Swayze was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer jan. of 2008,
he fought a long hard battle 20 months to be exact,
most people diagnosed w/ this deadly cancer only live up too 3-5 months,
he considered his self in those last months "a miracle dude".

Swayze's quote on A Barbra Walter's special:
"I keep my heart and my soul and my spirit open to miracles,”
“spend so much time chasing staying alive,” he said, he wouldn’t be able to enjoy the time he had left. “I want to live,” he said.



- “How do you nurture a positive attitude when all the statistics say you’re a dead man?” he said to Bill Carter of The New York Times last October. “You go to work.”
Posted by sincerly giavonna. Labels:

0 comments: