Photobucket


omgeeeeee. kanye. kanye. kanye.
fake you are not. :/

Country music singer Taylor Swift wins BEST FEMALE VIDEO.
although,
Kanye West begs to differ,
as he hops on stage during taylors acceptance speech & blurts out that beyonce did infact have the best video "of the decade, of all time".
while doing all this,
swift in shockmodee.


Taylors response:

“Well, I was standing on stage because I was really excited because I had just won the award. And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on stage. And then I wasn’t so excited anymore after that.” On the celeb and fan support: “I’ve been getting so many text messages and everybody’s been really nice. So I’ve had a really, really fun night. It’s been interesting definitely. It’s definitely been an interesting night.” On Kanye: “I don’t know him, and I’ve never met him, so… I don’t want to start anything because I had a great night tonight.”


BLAME IT ON THE HENESSY,
he admits to drinking it during the vma's


Kanyes Apology:
“I’m sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …………………… I’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!…………….. Beyonce’s video was the best of this decade!!! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!!! I’m sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw. Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I’m a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the cribe right now cause…. Well you know!!!! I’m still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaawww!!!! You are very talented!!!!! I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me… That’s what it is!!!! I’m not crazy yall, I’m just real. Sorry for that!!! I really feel bad for Taylor and I’m sincerely sorry!!! Much Respect!!!!!”
Posted by sincerly giavonna. Labels: , ,

0 comments: