What he says:
Hi guys…Lupe here…
There seems to be a lot…A LOT…of misconception and misguided info floating around the net…
so for the sake of clarity and so that everyone (HOPEFULLY) will be on the same page let me reaffirm and debunk some things and just turn down the general noise that is surrounding Lupe Fiasco…thats me…
My Third Album is Titled "LASERS" not "WE ARE LASERS" or "LUPE.N.D."…
MY NEXT ALBUM IS NOT TITLED "LUPE.N.D."…
"LASERS" is NOT my last and final album…
"LASERS" does NOT drop in 2009…
"LASERS" does NOT HAVE A RELEASE DATE YET…
"SOLAR MIDNITE" is NOT a single off of "LASERS"…Nor was it intended to be apart of "LASERS" project…
"SOLAR MIDNITE" was exclusively done at the request of the Twilight: New Moon Team to be apart of their film, motion picture soundtrack and as a vehicle to promote the film… NOT TO PROMOTE "LASERS"…
I produced "SOLAR MIDNITE"
I'm not SELLING OUT by doing a song for NEW MOON…
People thought I "SOLD OUT" when I did "Kick, Push"…
I LOVE "SOLAR MIDNITE"…
"SOLAR MIDNITE" is NOT a HIP-HOP RECORD…
I've done ROCK or ROCK-like records on all of my previous albums…i.e. " The Instrumental" "Hello/Goodbye"…
I HAVE A PUNK BAND CALLED JAPANESE CARTOON WHICH I SING IN AND PRODUCE FOR…DO NOT GO BY "LUPE FIASCO" WHEN I DO SONGS WITH JAPANESE CARTOON…NOR PERCIVAL FATS!!!…I USE MY REAL NAME…
Enemy Of The State was NOT, NOT, NOT meant to be an album…so stop (to the ungrateful among you) TREATING it like one
Enemy Of The State was short for a reason…I DONT LIKE TO WASTE SONGS…AND IT SHOULDN'T TAKE YOU THAT LONG TO PROVE YOUR NICE IF YOUR "REALLY" NICE...
ENEMY OF THE STATE WAS WATERED DOWN ON PURPOSE…BECAUSE ITS NOT AN ALBUM
MOST OF ENEMY OF THE STATE WAS DONE IN ONE DAY…

IF YOU DONT HEAR IT FROM ME OR DJ BUSY IT MAY NOT BE THE COMPLETE TRUTH!!
Its more noise out there and stupid rumor but I really don't have the stamina…
FNF UP…

Posted by sincerly giavonna. Labels:

0 comments: